· 9710 Hickory Spring Ln. Gaithersburg, MD 20882 · 347-228-8776 · email@example.com ·
Web Developer/Web Content Manager
High-powered, innovative and creative professional, with six years of notable experience in Web Design and Content management. Highly efficient in content publishing, information architecture, Search Engine Optimization and usability. Adept at producing a wide variety of unique graphic products, including web pages, email blasts, print materials, brochures and signage. Armed with the ability to manage the day-to-day activities of the smallest, to larger scale web sites. Significant experience with cutting edge web technologies used to improve the user experience. Ability to multitask and prioritize heavy workloads within fast-paced and deadline-driven environments. Proven exceptional, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledgeable of design typography and layouts as well as using the program Counter-Point in a warehouse setting to create products, SKU numbers, descriptions and inventory to be transferred on to websites. Exhibits strong work ethics, combined with commitment to excellence.
Mac OSX Platform · Photoshop · Illustrator · InDesign · After Effects · Flash · Dreamweaver · Premiere Pro
- Significantly increased sales through redesign of online store for Mood Designer Fabrics.
- Produced and developed a series of viral Internet videos for campaign competition for the Toyota Yaris.
- Created a website for Common Urban, a community initiative for the Williamsburg, Brooklyn art community; generated posters for Common Urban event promotions.
- Coordinated with the producers and casting department of Project Runway in receiving weekly content to post on Mood Fabrics’ website.
Summary of Experience
- Conducted daily retouching, resizing and uploading of numerous product images; administered and maintained an image library with thousands of images.
- Streamlined the design of store signage and promotional materials, which included store floor plans and flyers.
- Rendered web and graphic expertise in creating weekly email blasts, offering innovative ideas and insights from conception to final design.
- Proactively participated in producing visual solutions that were customized to accurately communicate Digioblue clients’ messages and preferences; proficiently handled a wide range of projects varying from print to video and web media.
- Completed updates and monitored the Mood Fabrics and other social networking accounts, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter; took accountability in managing search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics analysis.
- Provided maintenance and website design services for a limousine bus company, The Party Ride; composed and implemented marketing and sale promotions concepts.
- Spearheaded the design, printing and distribution of posters, computer desktop images and video banners for school events.
- Constantly updated records on Internet sales totals, product orders sent and completed orders on a weekly basis.
- Coordinated with colleagues regarding follow-up and communicated Sign Expo’s concepts and specifications on banner design.
- Demonstrated creativity in performing color correction and formatting products in certain file compilations.
- Handled the receiving and processing of supply deliveries.
MOOD DESIGNER FABRICS, New York, NY
Web Developer/ Web Content Manager · 2009–Present
DIGIOBLUE, New York, NY
Graphic Web Designer · 2008–2009
THE PARTY RIDE, Brentwood, NY
Web Master · 2007–2008
DESIGN ACOLYTE, Brooklyn, NY
Web Designer, Internship · 2007
TOYOTA YARIS and THE EDVENTURE PARTNERS, New York, NY
Videographer, Design Production Team · 2006
Associate’s Degree in Interactive Media Design · 2007
The Art Institute of New York City, New York, NY